Orders in proper Finnish or English only. Please keep in mind that I will more likely accept the commission if it’s similar to what I usually do.
I will finish each commission within 2-3 weeks, depending on the complexity and size. I will make 2-3 thumbnail sketches of compositions and I will do the final art from the chosen sketch. I will inform the commissioners for any delays that might come.
Commissions will be made ONLY in traditional art using Copic Markers.
I WILL DO: Fanart, Pokemon, trainer/OC, birthday-like cards, something with a hint of shounen/shoujo-ai (let’s keep it innocent and subtle, okay).
I WON’T DO: NSFW, furries, gore, Fakemon, super muscular characters, ponies (sorry), mecha, hate art etc. Please check my gallery; I most likely won’t do anything that can’t be found there.
SIZES AND PRICES: Prices include the material expenses.
ACEO/Pokemon card (8,9 x 6,4 cm)-size: 10 e
- 1 character with simple color background
A6 (postcard)-size: 15-25 e
- 1 character with simple color or detailed background
A5-size: 25-40 e
- 1-3 characters (max 2 humans) with simple color or detailed background
PAYMENT: PayPal only! I won’t accept points, sorry. I will share my Paypal email if I accept your commission.
SHIPPING the original piece is NOT available.
NOTE! I have the right to decline a commission if the commissioner’s behavior is rude and inappropriate.
1. Use the form below to make an order. If you have a certain deadline for the commission, please tell it in the order form. Please keep in mind that strict deadline will cost extra and I won’t accept a commission with a deadline less than two weeks.
2. I will answer to you either way if I accept the commission or not. If I accept, please wait few days for thumbnail sketches. After you have chosen the sketch, I’ll tell you the price and the way to pay your commission.
3. Please inform me when you have paid the commission, so I will know to expect the payment and be able to start drawing as soon as possible.
4. I will post finished commission in my dA gallery and send you the original scan without dA watermark.
5. You may upload it on your dA gallery or to other sites for commercial use only. You have to credit me and provide the link back to my dA. I still have copy rights of the commission, and may use it for personal purpose in future.
ORDERS VIA dA NOTE ONLY!
Use this form to make an order:
Subject: Commission from [your dA name] to ThunderBeer
Categories: size, background, amount of characters
About composition: You can tell small guideline ideas for the commission and add some (preferably colored) reference pictures of the character you want.
Thank you in advance to all of you!