1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page and / or note to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now)
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You must make a journal entry
My 10 Facts
1. I feel a bit uncomfortable to reveal things about myself in the social media etc.
2. I tried to dye my hair to green once, but it was a big fail (the color didn't show at all).
3. My favourite Copic Marker is B24.
4. I constantly hunt for the "perfect" sketchbook that's suitable for Copics.
5. My first word was "äiti" (= mother).
6. I was suprised that I'm the third oldest in my current class at school.
7. I love reading.
8. I'm right-handed.
9. I started drawing when I was 13 years old.
10. Space Jam was the reason why I started playing basketball in elementary school.
's 10 Questions
1.) Are you easily offended if someone disagrees with you?
- This totally depends on who am I talking with, what is the subject and what the other has said and explained her/his point of view.
2.) If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
(Remember: you can't wish for infinite wishes and such.)
- Ability to travel to imaginary worlds (games, tv-series, anime… You name it).
- Ability to control speed: Basically I could speed myself to temporary invisibility or slow to make an illusion of stopped time (i.e. slowing my falling I could "float” in the sky). Same could be added to things I touch, but not with same power depending on the size. With this logic, running over water is possible by slowing the sinking process at each step. Of course the greater the task or the longer use, the more energy will be spend. Also a riskier skill would be to slow i.e. oxygen usage, advance of poisons, bloodloss but with a greater recoil. Same goes with other way, I could speed the recovery but of course it would cause more pain and energy consumption. Something like that.
- “A bag of holding”: a bottomless bag capable of containing objects larger than its own size that always weighs the same amount regardless of what is put into it. (No living things of course.)
BUT if we were talking about more realistic wishes, then I would like to get rid of my allergies, get more self-confidence and win a Eurojackpot -lottery (or something).
3.) If you could put a cool looking small flag (you had designed it of course) ANYWHERE in the world, where would you put it?
- Well this is a though one. First that came up was a Beyblade -flag on a president's table, but I don't know. Other one was that my flag would be hidden in the background in all kind of games and movies.
4.) You wake up in your bed, you take a glance at your side and there is a penguin holding a platter with a tasty breakfast on it. What would you say and what would you do?
- I would freak out.
5.) Are you afraid of showing off bare skin if you're in sauna, in bathhouse or on the beach with your friends?
6.) Last time you facepalmed at something? You can also share what did you facepalmed at, if you want.
- On last wednesday because of an "artist" that should not be named.
7.) Do you believe in something extraordinary? Provide an example.
- I have complex feelings for dreams, since a couple of times I've had dreams that happen or almost happen in the (near) future. Like one time I dozed off in a car and dreamed about us getting into crash with a moose, then woke up by a violent breaking because we almost got hit by a moose crossing the road.
8.) You have to make an important call to some place (ie. you are applying for a new job). How do you feel about making that phonecall?
- I'm absolutely horrified, panicking and overly stressed.
9.) Do you feel comfortable in an elevator?
- As long as no one farts, it doesn't get stuck, the floor is not transparent, there's no unpleasant person at the same time in the elevator. You know basic stuff.
10.) Spiders. Kill or no kill?
- Internal screaming, then hit and run.
My 10 Questions
1. How do you maintain your enthusiasm and drive for drawing when you doubt yourself?
2. If you could talk to one type of an animal or inanimate object what would it be and why?
3. What’s your favorite month of the year?
4. Which one do you eat first: hamburger or french fries?
5. Describe a person who you respect the most and why.
6. Recommend your three favourite artists in Deviantart and explain why do you like them.
7. What would be your "spirit animal" and why?
8. If you could built a robot what kind of a robot it would be?
9. What are the best features in you?
10. What would you want for next christmas?