1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page and / or note to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You must make a journal entry
My shared things:
1. I love sleeping.
2. I am an absolutist for no particular reason. I just don't like the taste. Never been drunk, but I have tasted a bit of some different sorts.
3. I am more of an ambivert.
4. I had a phase of wearing regular jeans in the summer no matter how hot it was for 10 years because I was too ashamed to use shorts or skirts.
5. I have tasted one time tobacco in high school and that's all.
6. I have this "complexity to start doing things", but after I get over it I shall do
8. I have naturaly unordinary wide pupils (so no, I am not high).
9. I typically sneeze about 6-11 times in a row.
10. I have never dyed my hair.
11. I have probably over 10 games that I haven't even started to play (and even more that I haven't finished).
's Questions :
1. Is there some art medium/style you adore but haven't tried yourself?
- Nothing particular comes to my mind, but there are lots of things I would want to master or learn better.
2. What's your typical breakfast like?
- Usually nothing (because I tend to stay in the bed as long as possible). Or take a sandwich from the school cafe.
3. What does it mean to be an adult?
- Apparently it seems that you have to fit and root yourself into a certain "path" specified by society. Get a useful job, be productive for the government and so on. But I like to think that being an adult would mean learning and finding your place in your life whatever it contains.
4. If you had one wish, what would it be? ("1000 wishes more" is not an allowed answer, mind you!)
- Either a wallet with endless amount of money or more self-confidence.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- I can't really look so far to the future.
6. What are your favourite/most pleasant dreams like?
- Don't really have them or remember any. I have mostly distressing dreams or pure nightmares.
7. Did you have any unrealistic childhood dreams? (Like "to become a pirate" or "to be a superhero" and so on)
- I wanted to become a NBA basketball legend like Michael Jordan.
8. Name three elements you enjoy in music.
- When a touching song is actually sung with a strong feeling and you can hear it (since a majority songs are actual opposite "I'm just singing cause I have to").
- Quick, energetic, growing beat (like in trance-music).
- Awesome guitar solos.
9. If you had to give up the ability to taste either sweet, sour or salty, which would you pick?
- Probably sour.
10. If you could pass on one (and only one) principle of yours to the future generations, what would it be?
- Treat others like you would like to be treated.
My questions to the tag victims:
1. What would be your "spirit animal" and why?
2. What is your favourite game and why?
3. If you could have on superpower what would it be?
4. Describe a person who has inspired you the most and why.
5. Describe a person who you respect the most and why.
6. What is your favourite band/artist?
7. If you could built a robot what kind of a robot it would be?
8. What are the best features in you?
9. What is your favourite book and why?
10. What would be your ultimate Pokemon team?
but anyone is free to answer them.